Carl Zeiss Sports Optics announces the launch of the new Victory Pocket binoculars. Compact and lightweight, the new Victory Pocket binoculars weigh in at just 10 ounces and are available in 8×25 and 10×25 models.
The new Victory Pocket binoculars are the first pocket binoculars to utilize FL-Lenses, resulting in uncontested resolution and edge-to-edge sharpness with the lowest color fringing in-class. In addition to extremely high-quality color fidelity, image definition and contrast, the ZEISS Victory Pocket binoculars also feature the widest field of view currently available in their class.
The new design incorporates an asymmetric foldable bridge and uses a light and robust magnesium housing to provide a sleek and extremely compact profile. The combination of high quality materials and surfaces give the new Victory Pockets an ergonomically pleasing grip and feel.
Victory Pocket 8×25
- Field of view: Up to 390 ft. at a distance of 1000 yards.
- Retail price: $749.99
- Field of view: Up to 315 ft. at a distance of 1000 yards.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Retail price: $799.99
- Modern Industrial design
- Best In-Class Optics utilizing FL lens technology
- Highest quality ZEISS mechanics
- Widest field of view in its class
- Highest resolution and edge sharpness
- Lowest color fringing in class