Reloder 16 utilizes TZ technology, which manipulates the response of the propellant and resists the natural tendency to generate more pressure at higher temperatures and less pressure at lower temperatures. As a result, Reloder 16, similar to Reloder 23 and AR Comp, offers world-class temperature stability. The powder has excellent lot-to-lot consistency and contains a proprietary de-coppering additive without any DNT or DBP.
The new powder is ideal for traditional hunting cartridges, such as .30-’06 Sprg. and .270 Win., as well as 6.5mm target loads and tactical applications where temperature stability is required.
Features & Benefits
- World-class stability across temperature extremes
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DBP
- Made in Sweden for Alliant Powder
1-pound bottle $30.95
8-pound canister $232.95