Dakota recently announced the expansion of its Model 76 line of bolt-action rifles to include the Model 76 Professional Hunter. The new rifle is a rugged, precision-crafted composite stock version.
Dakota’s Model 76 is known for bolt-action innovation with the exquisite lines and impeccable shot-to-shot precision. Each Model 76 receives individual attention from one of Dakota’s craftsmen, and combines the best features of the pre-‘64 Winchester Model 70, with a Mauser-type extractor for controlled round feed and ultra-positive extraction.
The Dakota Model 76 PH was developed to be a true workhorse while keeping with Dakota’s standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. The Model 76 PH represents a rifle that you can expose to the most rugged hunting conditions imaginable without concern. The Dakota Model 76PH has a suggested retail price of $7,995.
Model 76 Professional Hunter Key Features:
- Right or left hand actions
- Custom, pillar bedded fiberglass stock with cheek piece
- 23-inch Douglas premium stainless barrel
- Quarter rib with one fixed blade and banded/hooded front sight with fiber optic bead and window hood
- Barrel band
- Available in .375 H&H, .404 Jeffery, .416 Remington, .416 Rigby, .458 Lott, .450 Dakota, .450 Rigby
- Cerakote matte black
- 14-inch length-of-pull standard
- 1-inch black decelerator pad