New for 2013, Meopta USA introduces four new MeoPro models to its popular and affordable 1-inch riflescope series. Recognized for its outstanding optics, precision mechanics and reliability, Meopta now offers the advanced RedZone (RZ) illuminated reticle system in its new MeoPro 3.5-10×44 RedZone model. Also new are the MeoPro 3.5-10×44, 3-9×50, and fixed power 6×42. All MeoPro riflescopes are built in America and deliver impressive performance, distinctive design and exceptional value to the modern hunter.
“We’re excited to add these impressive new riflescopes to our MeoPro series,” said Reinhard Seipp, general manager and COO of Meopta USA. “Brighter scopes are a tremendous advantage to hunters as are illuminated reticles in many circumstances. Our new 3.5-10×44 RedZone–with its precise daylight and nighttime illumination–will command serious attention as will our 3-9×50 which follows our ‘brighter is better’ rule. More light means hunters can get out earlier and stay out longer. And like all of our riflescopes, the newest MeoPro models feature our TO2 (Twilight Optimized Optics) system which delivers the highest light transmission when you need it most.”
MeoPro Riflescope Key Features
- Built in the USA
- TO2 (Twilight Optimized Optics) system delivers the highest light transmission when you need it most – in the low light of dawn and dusk.
- Proprietary ion assisted lens coatings. MeoBright coating eliminates glare and reflections and delivers incredibly bright and sharp images across the field of view. MeoShield coating protects external lens surfaces from abrasions and scratches.
- RedZone illumination system (3.5-10×44 RZ). Highly-defined illumination with 7 levels of reticle intensity to match harsh daylight to dead of night conditions. A low profile third turret control is quick to use yet stays out of the way. Intermediate off positions between every setting lets hunters find their preferred illumination setting quickly.
- MeoTrak II posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
- MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings targets into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
- A 1-inch, one piece aircraft grade aluminum tube is hard anodized. All MeoPro riflescopes are nitrogen purged, fogproof and shockproof for life.
- Covered by Meopta’s North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
The MeoPro 3.5-10×44 RZ and 3.5-10×44 models are the perfect balance of magnification range and objective size for all-around hunting situations.
Reticle options: 4CRZ illuminated, #4, Z-Plex and BDC in the second focal plane.
Weight: 16.7 oz.
MSRP: $779.99 – $959.99
The MeoPro 3-9×50 brings more glass to the hunt and extends shooting time in low light conditions.
Reticle options: #4, Z-Plex and BDC in the second focal plane.
Weight: 18.4 oz.
MSRP: $719.99 – $779.99
The fixed power MeoPro 6×42 exemplifies quality and simplicity. This fixed power scope is tuned to provide the best optical clarity and resolution when you need it.
Reticle Options: #1, #4 and Z-Plex
Weight: 15 oz.